Saturday 7 May 2016

Contemplator Talon, Ready to figth!

Ave Dominus Nox!

My Contemplator Talon, Freddy, is ready to join the force of the 9th company. He is a lover of close combat and with his two brand new claws, he can't wait to kill something.

Two lovely claws, you don't want to hug this Contemplator, trust me! But even if you ran away, he has two twin-linked bolter in each fist to shoot you. And when you'll despair and let him charge you or  charge him, it will be too late...

Now working on some Breachers.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty sweet! How did you make the talons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I used the lightning claws of the "Betrayal at Calth" Box. The one available for the segeant and I cut these bits in 4 to obtain the number of talons I need.

      Delete