Tuesday 3 May 2016

9th company, they're coming for you! First List - 1000pts

Ave Dominus Nox!

It is time for the 9th company to go on the battleground. I have a day off this week plus a bank holiday so I told a friend to come and play against me and my Night Lords.
We will not make the biggest fight of the Heresy, but it will be a good start and I am sure, a lot of fun.

To creat my 1000pts list, I put on a table all my Night Lords models currently playable. And you can see the result as follow:

The current 9th company


1 Praetor
1 consult
1 Squad of Atramentars
2 Terror Squad
1 BreachersSquad
1 Contemplator Talon
1 Night Raptor Squad

First, I will have to use a Terror Squad as a Tactical Squad. I don't have enough model to put in a tactical squad and 1000pts is to small to play a Terror Assault.


Since we decided to play the first games without Rite of War (RoW), I have to play one HQ and two troops.
My troops will be a 10 marines Breachers Squad and a 10 marines Tactical Squad. Two melta-bombs and a power fist will be good on the sergeants, they will be able to defend themselves in case of necessity.
A Legion centurion will do the HQ role as a Delegatus, plasma pistol, power weapon and artificer armour will help him against his enemies.

And we are not playing in a tournament so I want to use some models I love or models I really want to try. A Terror Squad with volkite chargers and a strong Headsman (power fist) will do some good jobs.
Freddy will be finish for the game so why don't use a psychotic contemplator talon in a dreadnought drop pod? With his two close combat weapons, I am pretty sure my friends will love him too.

And so, my list will be:

PRIMARY DETACHMENT : Space Marines : Pre Heresy
HQ1 : Legion Centurion(50), Plasma pistol(15), Power weapon(15), Artificer Armour(10), Delegatus(15) [105]
Troup1 : 10 Legion Breacher Siege Squad(225), Sergeant(0) [225]
Troup2 : 10 Legion Tactical Squad(150), Sergeant(0),  Power fist(15), Melta-bombs(5) [170]
Elite1 : Contemptor Dreadnought Talon(1*175), Dreadnought close combat weapon with inbuilt twin-linked bolter(0) in Transport 1 [240]
Elite2 : 10 [NL] Terror Squad(125 + 5*15), 9 Volkite Charger(45), Headsman(0),  Power fist(15) [260]
Transport 1, Legion Dreadnought Drop Pod(65)
Total detachment : 1000


Now let's go fighting some loyalists or traitors! Be ready! We're coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment