Monday 30 March 2020

Painting Challenge: end of second week, new Night Lords breachers and new sentinels for Blood Pact!

Ave Dominus Nox,

That is almost the end of the second week of containment, as I started working from home during this week I have been a bit less productive. I finished my breacher squad by adding a few details and I did the two scout sentinels for the Blood Pact regiment.
If you take the list:

Drukhari:
- a 6-man squad of Reavers
- 16 Kabalites
- 2 Talos
- 1 Archon (new)
- 5 Incubi  (new)

Blood Pact:
- 2 Scout sentinel
- 10 guards  => work in progress

Orks:
- 30 Stromboyz

Night Lords:
- 1 Raptor Gunship
- 1 Leviathan full closed combat
- 10 man-squad with meltagun
- 10 Night Lord Raptors
- One Praetor with Jump-pack

For this third week, I plan on finishing the 10 man-squad for my Blood Pact, I did some kit bashing to modify their lasgun and the result is pretty nice.
After that, I hesitate between either the Night Lords Leviathan or the two Talos. Any idea of what to start with?

Anyway, below some pictures of the Breacher squad and the two sentinels.

No comments:

Post a Comment