Wednesday 18 March 2020

Painting Challenge: First results - Drukhari Raiders

Ave Dominus Nox!

As the containment is now fully in application in France, Luxembourg and Germany, I will only know day by day the evolution for my work. So As previously state, I started my painting challenge and after a couple of days, I finished up to tabletop my raiders:
They will join the other forces of my Winter Eternal Kabal as fast moving transport for the numerous Kabalites, Dracons and Archon. 
I used mostly the advice of WarhammerTV for white scar armor: 
I did not use all these tips :  I did not use the dry. After a try on another model, I found the result disappointing for an eldar skimmer. 

I think I will add more details to these models in the coming days but at the moment they are tabletop ready.

I will continue my challenge, with a basilisk and manticore for my Blood Pact regiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment