Monday 16 March 2020

Painting Challenge - using the containment to reduce the stock.

Ave Dominus Nox!

As you are all aware, special containment decisions have been made all across Europe to limit the dissemination of the new COV-19. It is our responsibility to stay at home, work from home and limit our travel. 

As a result, I, and I pretty sure you too, will have lot of time to paint all these nice minis that we have. You know, the one that we bought and then let in some boxes because of all the other projects that we have. 
It means that this containment is the perfect opportunity to work on them! And as it will last for at least a couple of weeks more realistically a month, it will be my painting challenge. 


At the moment, I am working on some Drukhari raiders and I hop to finish them today or tomorrow. After that, I have the below list to do:

Drukhari:
- a 6-man squad of Reavers
- 16 Kabalites
- 2 Talos
- 1 Venom

Blood Pact:
- 1 Basilisk
- 1 Manticore
- 2 Scout sentinel
- 10 guards (but I think I am missing some bitz for them)

Orks:
- 30 Stromboyz

Night Lords:
- 1 Raptor Gunship
- 1 Leviathan full closed combat
- 10 Breachers
- 10 man-squad with meltagun
- 10 Night Lord Raptors
- One Praetor with Jump-pack

And I also have some terrain to finish for my table, a gang of Esher and a team of Skaven for Blood Bowl.  

What do you think I should working on? I think I will do some of the tanks for my Blood Pact army. 

No comments:

Post a Comment