Monday 2 March 2020

Night Lords : End of new Tactical squad and second Praetor

Ave Dominus Nox!

It has been a while but I finished the second half of the 4th Claw, my tactical squad of 20 marines. I did in the same time the first of my two new Praetor, the one in cataphractii armor. 

With his big Nostroman chainglaive, more a two handed chainaxe if you want my opinion and an integrated volkite caliver in one gauntlet, he is pretty cool. With the new Night Lords terminator coming soon, I cannot wait to have a big squad of him and these new models to send against the loyalist. 

In the meantime, after 3 terror squad, a big squad of “standard” marines is needed. I still gave a Nostroman chainglaive to the sergeant, he will be able to do some nasty stuff in close combat.



Next unit on my list: some raptors and the second Praetor.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! You can see some of my Night Lords here: http://berserkerbladeblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Night%20Lords

    ReplyDelete