Wednesday 25 March 2020

Painting Challenge: End of first week results and new manticore to join the Blood Pact regiment.

Ave Dominus Nox,

That is the end of the first week of containment and I can say that I have been quite productive these past few days in my painting.
If you take the list, some stuff has been done:

Drukhari:
- a 6-man squad of Reavers
- 16 Kabalites
- 2 Talos
- 2 Raiders
- 1 Venom

Blood Pact:
- 1 Basilisk
- 1 Manticore
- 2 Scout sentinel
- 10 guards (but I think I am missing some bitz for them)

Orks:
- 30 Stromboyz

Night Lords:
- 1 Raptor Gunship
- 1 Leviathan full closed combat
- 10 Breachers
- 10 man-squad with meltagun
- 10 Night Lord Raptors
- One Praetor with Jump-pack

That's a good start and we will see where I am in another week.  

In the meantime, I finished my manticore for the Blood Pact.

I even put some marks on the different missile to give Khorne's blessing upon the glorious victim of his wrath!
I also tried some new stuff that will be better on the next models in line for the pact: 2 new scout sentinels. But you'll see that later!

Next article: the new 10-man breacher squad for the ninth company of Night Lords!

No comments:

Post a Comment