Wednesday 4 March 2020

Imperial Knights - Warglaive

Ave Dominus Nox!

Beside my Orks, Night Lords and Blood Pact, I also have a small collection of Imperial Knights. Some of my last addition to this strike force was a couple of Warglaive. These units can be good auxiliary when I want to play an “imperium” soup of my one. Not the most competitive piece of my collection, but they can surprise my opponent! 


And with the Psychic Awakening coming for Imperial Knight (probably in April or May), it is good to have a wide range of heavy walker available. 


I keep the painting simple and respect my house color: purple. At some point, I plan to buy a new Renegade Knight kit and do some kit bashing with the Imperial one to create something to put with the Blood Pact. 


No comments:

Post a Comment