Monday 9 March 2020

Drukhari - New 2020 project!



Ave Dominus Nox!

New project since the beginning of 2020: a new army! After some thoughts, I decided to start a Drukhari army. I want an army able to strike hard thanks to the speed and firepower of their units.

I used the army boxes sold during Christmas to start this project. It provided me a good basis: 40 kabalites, 2 Archons, 2 flyers, some reavers…
I will call this army the Winter Eternal Kabal and I will paint them using a winter thematic white, snow, cold blue.



The first part of the army must be ready for end of March with a team-tournament objective. I will publish the first version of my list in the coming days just after the deadline to send it to the tournament referees.
 
Before that, I can show you some of the first pieces and the way I painted them following the advice of the best painter of my club as well as my personal research on the internet.
I know it is not the best work ever, but I am not a pro painter, I want to find efficient way to paint this army at tabletop quality. And according to this criteria, the result is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment