Wednesday 20 June 2018

Blood Pact: Shadowsword ready to be paint!


Ave Dominus Nox!

Let me introduce you something that will be a big part of my host: a Shadowsword with his volcano canon. He will be the piece that will draw the attention and fire of the enemy in my list.

For this first version of this mighty tank, I still have to define his name, I did not put the two turrets with heavy bolter and lascanon. I play this tank without turrets weapons, I will add them later.

I did not add that many spiky bits at the moment, just trophy racks, additional armor plate... I plan to add a second banner with a Khorne symbol and it will be all for the moment. I will use my improving free hand skill to paint some chaos symbols like on my hellhound and tank commander.

And I think you will see it in other pictures, but the tank commander bits will help me to create company commander and a primaris psyker!

No comments:

Post a Comment