Monday 18 June 2018

Blood Pact: Tank commander ready to fight


Ave Dominus Nox!

 Last week, I worked on several vehicles for my host. One of them was the Tank Commander I introduce you a few days ago. This time, I introduce him again fully paint and ready to fight!
Like my first Hellhound, this tank saw lots of battles and the paint reflect that.
Also, I continued practising my free hand painting of chaos symbols in the hull. Still not satisfied with it, I will continue to improve this part.
As I said before in my other article, standard weapons for this tank would be heavy bolters. I have to finish them.
Now, I have to name the Leman Russ. I cannot just call him LR-001. Maybe during one of my next game he will accomplish something great enough to be name with.

No comments:

Post a Comment