Tuesday 7 April 2020

Painting Challenge: end of third week, Blood Pact done, let's move on more Night Lords!

Ave Dominus Nox,

That is the end of the third week of containment. After I started working on the last guards for the Blood Pact regiment, I found that by doing a bit of kit bashing and bitz using, I can do an extra squad of special weapon (flamers). As a result, I finished the complete stock of minis for the blood pact with 16 guards rather than 10.

I also worked on my first talos, the result is clean, but I think that I can improve the skin, I am not a big fan of the violet, any idea to improve it? 

If you take the update list:

Drukhari:
- a 6-man squad of Reavers
- 16 Kabalites
- 2 Talos 1 Talos
- 1 Archon (new)
- 5 Incubi  (new)

Blood Pact:
- 10 guards 
- 6 special weapons 

Orks:
- 30 Stromboyz

Night Lords:
- 1 Raptor Gunship
- 1 Leviathan full closed combat - WIP
- 10 man-squad with meltagun
- 10 Night Lord Raptors
- One Praetor with Jump-pack - WIP

So this week: focus on the Night Lords before moving again for some Drukhari? 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment