Wednesday 11 July 2018

Blood Pact: "Pask" ready for battle!

 Ave Dominus Nox!

Another Tank commander is ready to fight under the Blood Pact colors. Let me present you my version of Pask in his Leman russ with lots of plasma cannon. he is now ready to lead the tanks of the host to victory against the Imperium, xenos and follower of other warlords in the Sabbat Worlds. If needed, I can also use this model as a simple Tank Commander or even just a standard Leman Russ.

Like the other members of the Blood Pact, his Leman Russ is old and hardened by battles. Some fresh paint or just more bloods from slaves may be useful.

I will tried a new method to do my free hand marking for this tank and I hope the result will be better than the two previous tanks. I will have two other hellhound to train before I do the marking of the Shadowsword, it lets me some time to continue improving my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment